Jumat, 16 Juni 2017

01/02/17 Mini Kelemben and More Experiment

So, i created a little mini kelemben where basically a smaller version of regular kelemben that my father bake. There are four tastes that I created to sell it for smaller market. Its rain all day. I bought an vcc for verifying my paypal account so that I can sell my music on premium music services such apple store, spottify and etc.


There are many things happen today that involves buying such paying monthly internet bill, buying a new phone for my mom, buying an online clothes for little baby, buying steam games, and just spending money for experimenting the cake. So, I copied some written text into google notes so I can keep my self in track. I always skipped things I supposed to do and finish like mainandro.id project and podcasting. Tomorrow I'll focus writing for my blog. Pic : Willy, me and me taking pictures for fun yesterday.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.