So.. after two weeks not updating journal so here what I want to note. There are three important things I want to note.
Business : I double my earning for cake selling where I get 100k perday and spend it all for upgrading my baking tool such clothes and stuffs that I must have for serious baking.
Music Production : Damn, its hard to write an new music right now because laziness effect. But I am pretty going to continue systemnotfound project
Blogging : Since I am busy archiving and note anything about important stuffs into google keep. So, i postpone for blogging. Cant find any right mood to write. Etc : So I bought many games on Steam and recently I got a side quest building other pc with 7jt budget. I am not sure my my build will happen soon. My friend that I lend my money dont pay me back and this upsets me. I dont trust him anymore. I lend him 1jt. fuck.
Business : I double my earning for cake selling where I get 100k perday and spend it all for upgrading my baking tool such clothes and stuffs that I must have for serious baking.
Music Production : Damn, its hard to write an new music right now because laziness effect. But I am pretty going to continue systemnotfound project
Blogging : Since I am busy archiving and note anything about important stuffs into google keep. So, i postpone for blogging. Cant find any right mood to write. Etc : So I bought many games on Steam and recently I got a side quest building other pc with 7jt budget. I am not sure my my build will happen soon. My friend that I lend my money dont pay me back and this upsets me. I dont trust him anymore. I lend him 1jt. fuck.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.