[][][][] 12 June 2016 [][][][]
"Its been a long time I didnt update my [book] journal. I work as my own personal baker right now. Its been a week since first fasting month. After quitting my job as PC salesman. Life goes flat and unplanned. I left my personal project and life becomes running in a loop. Wake up, go to the store till 3 PM, online in my brother phone store till 6pm and spend the rest of the night binge watching tv movies till drop. I have several realistic plan currently. Everyday I got paid by dad 5$ and I collected everyday. Half of my payment was used to buy a brand new tablet which I use for reading e-books and comic. One month left for my birthday. I almost becomes 25 and here, I rewriting my journal again after two months of hiatus.
[][][][] 31 August 2016 [][][][]
So, the business in baking cakes goes into success. At least from the sales profit (we can sell 50 cakes in a day. Its 3 week after ied Fitri (3 days earlier, we bake almost 750 cakes in a row). I'd like to plan my trip in august but my saving isnt enough. So I decide to make / collect it to bu $1500 PC instead for my productivity. Speaking of productivity, I rarely update it except uploading some instrumental hiphop beats. occassionally bloggin, and lurk moar in 4chinks. For my birthday, I celebrate it with my sibling by eating in a restaurant and I get present (which obviously I asked them to buy me a daily planner book.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.