Here I am, writing this app notes as if I can do it consistently, I have literal notebook that I abandoned when completing my thesis and also keeping all my *Project works* . I write it into something that rarely I open but I think i should update it. Speaking bout update, this is the first journal that I write for Google keep.
I have personal blog already but sometimes I forget to update it. I rewrite all of my way to keep me on tracks being productive using note technology that I relate it and use everyday, my phone and tablet. I code some parts of the note so that I have solid and easy to access the note where it can remind me for future thing that I suppose to do. When I write this, I ate Nasi goreng on Paklik place at night where in the whole day I spent it to play guitar and bake small cake.

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.