Jumat, 16 Juni 2017

30/01/16 Resident Evil and Cake Business



This is taken after watching final Resident Evil franchise. I scheduled my movie watchlist last night. Enjoyable movie with 7* rating. Spending the whole day very slow, going to Unlam with father because delivering foods in its office and tell the people to take studies there instead, but not that really sure.

Midday, looking for new headset in Gadget Mart (Asus headset) that the previouse already broken because brutal usability. Pretty expensive, lucky me i found the cheapest one with same product on Bip. Deciding to print some kelemben stickers again because decreased selling rates than previos month. I decided and experimented with small cake baking on sunday, and forget to do same today. Anyway, my swimming progress turns really good. I can swim 50 meter and I feel awesome.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.